U.S. Housing Market Analysis.
Econometricus.com helps clients in understanding the economic situation of specific industry or sector by looking at the United States’ Housing Market environment. Applied-Analysis can be either “Snapshots” of the Housing Market in U.S. Economy or historical trends (Time-series Analysis). Our clients can rely on a thorough and exhaustive data-driven analysis that illuminates forecasting and economic decision-making. Clients may down-size or augment the scope of the research as to tailor it to their needs.
“U.S. Housing Market Research and Analysis” at Econometriucs.com covers the following statistics and data sources thoroughly:
- Pending home Sales. Data Source: National Association of Realtors.
- Case-Shiller Home Prices Index. Data Source: S&P Down Jones Indices.
- House Price Index. Data source: U.S. Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Existing Home Sales. Data Source: National Association of Realtors.
- New Residential Construction. Data source: U.S. Census Bureau.
- Housing Market Index. Data Source: National Association of Home Builders.
- Housing Vacancies and Home Ownership. Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau.
- Construction Put in Place. Data source: U.S. Census Bureau.
Get a quote from econometricus.com.