Your privacy is important to Econometricus LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Econometricus LLC collects, and the ways in which Econometricus LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Econometricus LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Econometricus LLC.
Using personal information
Econometricus LLC may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Econometricus LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Econometricus LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Econometricus LLC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Econometricus LLC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Econometricus LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Giancarlo Salazar-Caicedo
- by email to email@example.com ; or
- by post to 284 Eastern Street. New Haven CT. 06513
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.