Your cart is currently empty.
- Gross Domestic Product by Industry, 4th quarter 2017 and annual 2017 (advance estimate) April 19, 2018Durable goods manufacturing; construction; and professional, scientific, and technical services were the leading contributors to the increase in U.S. economic growth in the fourth quarter of 2017. According to gross domestic product (GDP) by industry statistics released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis, 16 of 22 industry groups contributed to the overall 2.9 percent increase […]
- U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, February 2018 April 5, 2018The U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis announced today that the goods and services deficit was $57.6 billion in February, up $0.9 billion from $56.7 billion in January, revised. February exports were $204.4 billion, $3.5 billion more than January exports. February imports were $262.0 billion, $4.4 billion more than January imports. […]
- U.S. International Investment Position, 4th quarter and year 2017 March 30, 2018The U.S. net international investment position decreased to -$7,845.8 billion (preliminary) at the end of the fourth quarter of 2017 from -$7,739.7 billion (revised) at the end of the third quarter, according to statistics released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). Full Text
- Personal Income and Outlays, February 2018 March 29, 2018Personal income increased $67.3 billion (0.4 percent) in February according to estimates released today by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Disposable personal income (DPI) increased $53.9 billion (0.4 percent) and personal consumption expenditures (PCE) increased $27.7 billion (0.2 percent). Full Text
- Gross Domestic Product, 4th quarter and annual 2017 (third estimate); Corporate Profits, 4th quarter and annual 2017 March 28, 2018Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.9 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017, according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the third quarter, real GDP increased 3.2 percent. Full Text