Categories: Statistics and Time Series.
- Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts, 3rd quarter 2017 December 13, 2017Real spending (output) on travel and tourism accelerated in the third quarter of 2017, growing at an annual rate of 6.6 percent after increasing 6.0 percent (revised) in the second quarter, according to new statistics released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Real gross domestic product (GDP) for the nation also accelerated, increasing 3.3 percent […]
- U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, October 2017 December 5, 2017The U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, through the Department of Commerce, announced today that the goods and services deficit was $48.7 billion in October, up $3.8 billion from $44.9 billion in September, revised. October exports were $195.9 billion, down less than $0.1 billion from September exports. October imports were $244.6 […]
- Gross Domestic Product for U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI), 2016 December 1, 2017The estimates of GDP for the USVI show that real GDP-GDP adjusted to remove price changes-increased 0.9 percent in 2016 after increasing 0.3 percent in 2015. For comparison, real GDP for the United States (excluding the territories) increased 1.5 percent in 2016 after increasing 2.9 percent in 2015. Full Text
- Personal Income and Outlays, October 2017 November 30, 2017Personal income increased $65.1 billion (0.4 percent) in October according to estimates released today by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Disposable personal income (DPI) increased $66.1 billion (0.5 percent) and personal consumption expenditures (PCE) increased $34.4 billion (0.3 percent). Full Text
- Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2017 (second estimate): Corporate Profits, 3rd quarter 2017 (preliminary estimate) November 29, 2017Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 3.3 percent in the third quarter of 2017 (table 1), according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 3.1 percent. Full Text